NPA Expansion Phase 1 & 2
Phase One: New Construction of a 18,000 SF Masonry Arts, Music and Athletic Building. Project included full site development including all utilities, drainage, and parking lots.
Phase Two: Worked with JWA Architects as a team on this project. This project consisted of building a 12,000 sf wood framed building for classrooms and administration expansions. Project included all utilities, drainage, and sitework including parking.
- OWNER: Northland Preparatory Academy
- PROJECT SIZE: 18,000 SF / 12,000 SF
- PROJECT LOCATION: 3300 Sparrow Ave, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
- YEAR BUILT: 2013 / 2014
- CONTRACTOR: Benally/Woodruff Construction
- LEED RATING: None
- PROJECT SITE: Occupied During Construction
- Cost Estimating (Budget)
- Project Scheduling
- Value Engineering
- Constructability Reviews
- Site Verifications
PROJECT ROLE: CMAR - Design/Build
- Contribution to design consisted primarily in budget & constructability consulting.
- Percent of work self-performed: 25%
- Location: Flagstaff General Contractor